Spectra is looking to fill multiple full time positions as Quality Assurance Engineers. The candidates should have ample experience as manual test engineers – mobile platforms (iOS and Android).
The candidate should have at least bachelor’s degree in computer sciences.
The candidate should have at least 2-5+ years of software testing experience, automation testing/development background would be a major plus.
- experience in Functional / System / UI Testing
- understanding of configuration management
- Android or iOS application testing
- experience in Web applications testing
- Knowledge of Software testing methodologies like Black box, Gray box etc.
- knowledge of Software testing strategies
- knowledge of SDLC and STLC, and Bug life cycle
- Basic programming skills
- Good DB concepts with knowledge of databases (like SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL etc) & SQL queries
- Proficiency in Office tools like Power point, Excel, Word etc.
The candidate will be part of QA department, reporting to the QA Manager and supposed to perform the following responsibilities:
- Requirements analysis, Software test planning and designing
- Manual testing of the application
- Mobile applications testing experience is a must specifically Android and iOS platforms
- Defect reporting and understanding of Bug Life Cycle
- Work closely with QA team, Development team and Management
- Implement and follow QA strategies and test plan
- Documentation, R&D, Regression testing, defects verification etc.
- Good at identifying anomalies and inconsistencies and deviation from the specifications
- Good learner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility, Proactive and detail oriented
- Team player as well as individual performer
- Self-driven, and Good at follow-up
- Does not get bored with repetitive tasks