Spectra is looking for talented and passionate mobile developers with strong development experience on iOS platform. An appreciation and understanding of end user expereince is critical for this position.
Ideal candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with excellent programming concepts and knowledge of quality standards for software development with focus on performance & scalability and user expereince.
Required hands on experience and sound knowledge of Android development, Java, Dalvik VM, and Web services, as well as experience with web based applications.
Your idea of fun
- Reading blogs about the iOS platform, SDK and the internal of iOS in your spare time
- Building iOS apps that make your friends go “wow!”
- You want a chance to create something new, not just maintain what others have done
- Develop production native iOS and / or Swift code. A knowledge of the Cocoa framework core is necessary. It is also desireable to have a deep understanding of Core Animations, Core Data and creating custom UI components on the platform.
- Work on an exciting team building apps that drive our clients’ business to new levels
- Experience developing fast, clean applications for mobile devices
- At least 2 years on the iOS platform.
- Familiar with Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines
- At least 3 years in general software development experience
- Experience with other OO languages such as C++, Python, Ruby, etc. a plus
- Experience working on a team of developers and designers
Required soft skills
- Team player
- Good communication skills (written and oral) with a pleasing personality
- Ability to multi task
- Initiative taker and active learner