Spectra is looking for a Java development engineer to develop automation product / solutions. It is a permanent full time position.
The candidate should have at least bachelor’s degree in computer sciences.
The candidate should have at least 2-3+ years of development experience, preferably in Selenium and Java.
- working knowledge of Java, JSP, JDBC and Tomcat server
- good programming skills
- XPATH understanding and development
- experience in Web applications automation testing
- good knowledge of automation tools and testing (hands on experience on Selenium would be a major plus)
- good DB concepts with knowledge of databases (like SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL etc) & SQL queries
- experience in Functional / System testing
- Knowledge of Software testing methodologies like Black box, Gray box etc.
- Proficiency in Office tools like Power point, Excel, Word etc.
The candidate will be part of QA department, reporting to the project head and suppose to perform the following responsibilities:
- Development and Execution of detailed automated functional as well as performance testing scripts
- Automated (Functional/Performance) testing
- Requirements analysis, Software test automation planning and execution
- Mobile applications/handsets testing would be a major plus
- Work closely with QA team to understand the scenarios and converting them into automation scripts
- Implement and follow QA strategies and test automation plan
- Documentation, R&D on different tools, Regression testing, defects verification etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility, Proactive and detail oriented
- Team player as well as individual performer
- Self-driven, and Good at follow-up
- Does not get bored with repetitive tasks