Spectra is looking for talented and passionate mobile developers with strong “OO Java experience, at least 1 year on Android”. Should have excellent development skills and knowledge.
Ideal candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with excellent programming concepts and knowledge of quality standards for software development with focus on performance & scalability.
Required hands on experience and sound knowledge of Android development, Java, ART, and web services, as well as experience with web based applications.
Your idea of fun
- Reading blogs about the Android SDK and the ART in your spare time
- Building Android apps that make your friends go “wow!”
- You want a chance to create something new, not just maintain what others have done
- Develop production native Java code on Android with web services, intents, broadcast receivers and activities
- Work on an exciting team building apps that drive our clients’ business to new levels
- Experience developing fast, clean applications for mobile devices
- OO Java experience, at least 1 year on Android
- Familiar with Android’s Human Interface Guidelines
- At least 3 years in general software development experience
- Experience with other OO languages such as C++, Python, Ruby, etc. a plus
- Experience working on a team of developers and designers
Required soft skills
- Team player
- Good communication skills (written and oral) with a pleasing personality
- Ability to multi task
- Initiative taker and active learner